Saturday 28 April 2012


BlackBerry Curve 9220





The BlackBerry Curve 9220 arrived at Digit’s office about 10 days prior to its launch. As fate would have it, my ownBlackBerry Curve 9360 mysteriously died a day before the Curve 9220 arrived – stuff conspiracy theories are made of. What this means is that the 9220 has actually been my primary phone for the past 10 days, and thus it’s truly been tested in “real-world” usage scenarios. For those wondering what exactly my real world is like: it’s been rattled about in my car door holder, as I pretend I’m driving a moon buggy on our pot-hole-laden roads, had my cat knock it off a table (just because she could), got suntanned when it was forgotten on the car dashboard on a proper Mumbai summer afternoon, dropped when the stupid silicone cover got stuck in the pocket of my jeans... the works.

For further details visit: http://tech2.in.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment